The AGS Laboratory has earned a global reputation for expertise, integrity, and accuracy delivering significant benefits to the modern diamond consumer. In the Information Age, consumers have learned that diamond beauty and value are largely determined by cut craftsmanship, and the AGSL diamond cut quality and light performance evaluation system is the best in the world.
As a business focused on providing the finest in ideal and super ideal diamonds to consumers all over the world, we at Whiteflash greatly admire the outstanding work of the fine folks at the AGS Lab.
Bryan Boyne, G.G., Vice President
- Having worked with the AGS Laboratories for seven years, the AGS Ideal Cut Grade is critical to my business. With AGS having pioneered the cut grade for the Round Brilliant, expanding their cut grade technology to the Princess, Oval, and Emerald cuts has given me more choices. The statement, “AGS Triple Zero,” provides me a unique selling proposition for each diamond and seals the deal. The AGS performance technology and light performance map provided on the AGS Platinum DQD make it the most comprehensive grading report in the industry.
It is a pleasure to work with the entire AGS Laboratories team: they are responsive, friendly, and go out of their way to provide my manufacturers recommendations on how to achieve the AGS Ideal cut. All of those on the Client Service team work closely with me and listen to my concerns and questions. Turnaround time is extremely important to my business, and the AGS Laboratories excels in that category.
Carats USA LLC
- As one of the American Gem Society Lab’s original customers, we applaud their advances in cut grading and scientific methods of measuring and communicating light performance the past 15 years. We find the AGSL staff to be very professional and committed to fast, reliable service and keenly aware of the needs of today’s industry players. Their winning combination of fast turnaround time and value-added services continues to deliver cutting-edge results to their many satisfied customers. The DQD Platinum Report remains our company’s default grading report for our Hearts and Arrows Ideal Cut diamonds.
Gary W. Wright
Gary W. Wright Company
- When partnering with the AGS Laboratories, you can expect loyalty, integrity, a keen understanding of diamonds, and most of all, unparalleled service.
Robert Klein Diamonds Inc.
- I have been in the diamond business for over 35 years and have come into contact with members of all the different areas in the industry. I have served as Chairman of the Board of the Diamond Dealers Club and presently serve as one of its officers. I don’t think I have ever met a staff as capable, efficient, and client-caring as the staff of AGS Laboratories. You get the feeling that they really want to help you, and they try to expedite the goods as soon as possible. It is just a pleasure to deal with them, and I wish them continued success.
Reuven Kaufman Inc.
- Hasenfeld-Stein is proud of our long-standing relationship with the AGS Laboratories, as well as our reputation as a leading supplier of AGS Triple (now “Quadruple” on the Platinum) Zero Ideal Rounds. To be associated with the integrity and reliability of AGS certification is more than an honor, it contributes to our success. And the AGS ASET machine is the test of choice by many of our high-end customers.
- We've been certifying with the AGS Laboratories for years. The grading consistency and service remain unmatched. Thank you, AGS Laboratories, for setting the highest standard of service.